Company DBA (if applicable)
Year Business Established
Federal Tax ClassificationIndividual/sole proprietor or single-member LLCC CorporationS CorporationPartnershipTrust/estateLLC
IF LLC, enter the Tax Classification (C = C Corp, S = S Corp, P = Partnership)
Other Classification (if not listed)
Note: Check the appropriate box in the line above for the tax classification of the single-member owner. Do not check LLC if the LLC is classified as a single-member LLC that is disregarded from the owner unless the owner of the LLC is another LLC that is not disregarded from the owner for U.S. federal tax purposes. Otherwise, a single-member LLC that is disregarded from the owner should check the appropriate box for the tax classification of its owner.
Company Address (number, street, and apt. or suite no.)
List Account Numbers (if applicable)
Exempt payee code (if any)
Exemption from FATCA reporting code (if any)
Bank Account TypeSavingsCheckingOther
No. of Years Banking at Bank
Bank Address (number, street, and apt. or suite no.)
Bank Key Contact Name
Bank Key Contact Email
Bank Key Contact Phone Number
Reference1 Company Name
Reference2 Company Name
Reference3 Company Name
As a trusted Service Provider to CRI Accounts, you understand and accept the below:
Payments to CRI
* CRI Invoices are DUE UPON RECEIPT.
* CRI will not dispatch Service Requests if your company has open Invoices exceeding 60 days past due.
* Include CRI's Invoice# on ALL payments made.
* Do not submit payments before receiving a CRI Invoice.
* Email [email protected] for help.
Payments from CRI
* Submit your Invoices to [email protected] no later than 3 business days after delivery.
* CRI prefers ACH - - physical checks are accepted. * Request CRI’s ACH bank information by emailing [email protected].
Counts, Weights, & Grading
* EACH pickup must be PROVIDED TO CRI WITHIN 3 DAYS *
Failure to provide ACCURATE counts/weights/grades will require CRI to replace the vendor. * CRI & SITE LOCATIONS may audit counts/grades before pickup is scheduled. * Utilize CRI's Counts portal to input your Counts.
Servicing CRI Accounts
* ALL Service Requests *
(e.g. pickups, swaps, new sites) will be communicated via CRI email. Please promptly respond to our email confirming delivery will be made by next business day.
* CRI accounts cannot be serviced without a Service Request dispatch email from CRI. *
ANY PICKUP/SWAP/DELIVERY WITHOUT A PRIOR EMAIL DISPATCH FROM CRI WILL IMMEDIATELY SEVER YOUR CRI RELATIONSHIP.
CRI Dispatch #
*CRI’s Shipping Confirmation ( Dispatch #) must be on all documentation you provide to CRI*
CRI's Dispatch# is the vital “link” to ensure all parties are credited, paid, or charged correctly.
* CRI thanks you in advance for ensuring your drivers are courteous, professional, respectful, and helpful to our CRI accounts. * Drivers must have the ability to read/communicate in English.
* CRI and Site Locations may audit counts/weights/grades directly prior to your pickup/swap to ensure accuracy.
* ALL trailers provided to Customers must be clean and well maintained. * Customers may choose not to load trailers that are dirty or have physical/mechanical issues. * CRI must be provided with all trailer numbers dropped at any CRI Customer location.
Bill of Lading (BOL)
* All deliveries made on behalf of CRI MUST HAVE A SIGNED Bill of Lading as the legal document of delivery. *
CRI will email you our required BOL for any delivery requests.
* Email is the required communication tool between CRI and our Vendor Service Providers.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS, ADD THE BELOW CONTACT INFORMATION, SIGN, AND SUBMIT.
Vendor Key Contact Name
Vendor Key Contact Email
Vendor Key Contact Mobile Number
Vendor Key Accounting Contact Name
Vendor Key Accounting Contact Email
Vendor Key Accounting Contact Mobile Number
Vendor Key Dispatch Contact Name
Vendor Key Dispatch Contact Email
Vendor Key Dispatch Contact Mobile Number
CRI requires proof of insurance. Please attach a PDF of your Certificate of Insurance showing both General Liability and Workers Comp coverage (minimum $1 million).
Proof of Insurance File
Sample Proof of Insurance
Name of Authorized Signer
Email of Authorized Signer
I agree to pay Combined Resources Inc’s (CRI) invoices upon receipt and to never exceed 30 days past due.
Claims arising from CRI invoices must be made within five working days.
By submitting this application, you authorize Combined Resources, Inc. to check the above references and perform credit worthiness through D&B or a comparable credit check service.
Plant & Scale: 1750 W Fullerton Av Addison IL 60101Phone: 630-693-0111
Office: 345 S Fairbank St Addison IL 60101Phone: 630-916-1804
CRI’s Environmental Impact Commitment: to help companies avoid landfilling the earth’s precious reusable material by building environmentally impactful recycling programs.
Combined Resources © 2023Website by visionsConnect