VENDOR AGREEMENT WITH COMBINED RESOURCES, INC.
As a trusted Service Provider to CRI Accounts, you understand and accept the below:
|Payments to CRI||* CRI Invoices are DUE UPON RECEIPT.
* CRI will not dispatch Service Requests if your company has open Invoices exceeding 60 days past due.
* Include CRI’s Invoice# on ALL payments made.
* Do not submit payments before receiving a CRI Invoice.
* Email [email protected] for help.
|Payments from CRI||* Submit your Invoices to [email protected] no later than 3 business days after delivery.|
|ACH Information||* CRI prefers ACH – – physical checks are accepted.
* Request CRI’s ACH bank information by emailing [email protected].
|Counts, Weights, & Grading||* EACH pickup must be PROVIDED TO CRI WITHIN 3 DAYS.
* Failure to provide ACCURATE counts/weights/grades will require CRI to replace the vendor.
* CRI & SITE LOCATIONS may audit counts/grades before pickup is scheduled.
* Utilize CRI’s Counts portal to input your Counts.
|Servicing CRI Accounts||* ALL Service Requests (e.g. pickups, swaps, new sites) will be communicated via CRI email. Please promptly respond to our email confirming delivery will be made by next business day.
* CRI accounts cannot be serviced without a Service Request dispatch email from CRI.
* ANY PICKUP/SWAP/DELIVERY WITHOUT A PRIOR EMAIL DISPATCH FROM CRI WILL IMMEDIATELY SEVER YOUR CRI RELATIONSHIP.
|CRI Dispatch #||* CRI’s Shipping Confirmation (Dispatch #) must be on all documentation you provide to CRI
* CRI’s Dispatch# is the vital “link” to ensure all parties are credited, paid, or charged correctly.
|Delivery Rep’s||* CRI thanks you in advance for ensuring your drivers are courteous, professional, respectful, and helpful to our CRI accounts.
* Drivers must have the ability to read/communicate in English.
|Auditing||* CRI and Site Locations may audit counts/weights/grades directly prior to your pickup/swap to ensure accuracy.|
|Trailers/Containers||* ALL trailers provided to Customers must be clean and well maintained.
* Customers may choose not to load trailers that are dirty or have physical/mechanical issues.
* CRI must be provided with all trailer numbers dropped at any CRI Customer location.
|Bill of Lading (BOL)||* All deliveries made on behalf of CRI MUST HAVE A SIGNED Bill of Lading as the legal document of delivery.
* CRI will email you our required BOL for any delivery requests.
|Communications||* Email is the required communication tool between CRI and our Vendor Service Providers.|
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS, ADD THE BELOW CONTACT INFORMATION, SIGN, AND SUBMIT.