Benefits of Document Shredding & Recycling
Proper document shredding in Chicago businesses is more important than ever. One would think with all of our technology, identity and information theft would be less of a problem, but unfortunately there’s more of it than we’ve ever had.
Shredding And Recycling Your Business Documents Assures Your Business’ Safety
Identity and information theft is certainly on the rise, which means you need to hire a recycling and shredding company, like Combined Resources, that takes your shredding needs seriously. Your Chicago business needs a bonded, certified professional who will both shred and recycle your documents properly. This is not only an important for your environment, but it’s important for the safety of your clients, employees and customers. Here are 6 benefits of proper document shredding.
- Proper document shredding gives you the peace of mind to know that your information has been removed and recycled in the right way, without violating your customer’s, employees or your own privacy.
- Hiring a responsible third party paper shredder, like CRI, eliminates the need to buy a fancy and expensive paper-shredding machine, plus it takes the onus of shredding off our employees and leaves it to the professionals. This allows your employees to do what they were hired to do. It also gives your customers the peace of mind that their documents will be removed professionally, which ultimately builds trust between you, your clients and/or customers.
- Shredding and recycling your business documents keep papers out of landfills and filters them back into circulation. Office paper is one of the most prevalent materials in landfills today, and the sad part is it’s totally recyclable. This means we need to keep it out of out landfills and use it as a resource! You’re also keeping trees from being cut down for new paper products! This helps to maintain the balance of the environment.
- Shredding can make sure that you follow state or federally mandated privacy regulations. This goes hand in hand with hiring a professional who knows and understands these regulations and will shred your documents up to spec.
- Professional document shredding also keeps your unneeded paper from becoming a fire hazard in your office space. Eliminating the amount of unneeded paper makes your office that much safer.
- Document shredding in Chicago businesses is a selling point, because you can assure your customers that you are a low-waste business. Your customer base will appreciate what you’re doing to protect the environment while protecting their privacy as well. Not only can they rest assured that their private information will stay private, but their safely shredded information will be saving the environment rather than harming it. Showing your dedication to the environment we live in, it will speak volumes to potential clients and customers.
Doing Your Part For The Earth Doesn’t Have To Be A Hassle
Your commitment to the environment and keeping your employee and customer’s information safe doesn’t have to break the bank and it doesn’t have to be a unproductive for your workers. Hiring a paper shredding company can be affordable, ecological and time saving all in one.
Call or email the professionals at Chicago-based Combined Resources, Inc. for more information on how they can help you to safely and ecologically remove paper from your office space.